Marketing Of Your Property: What Can I Expect?
As every home is special and unique, Michael takes a special and unique approach in marketing each listing. What is effective marketing for one home won’t necessarily be effective for another.
This is why Michael’s marketing plan will vary to some extent depending on the price range, size and type of home, location, neighborhood, prospective buyer demographic, and other variables.
A homeowner’s input is critical and appreciated. If there is something that could improve the chances of selling, please bring it up!
- Bright red sign in the yard with Michael’s personal contact information
- Availability on the applicable MLS listing system
- Systematic advertisement (online, print, postcards, based on effectiveness)
- Custom-tailored listing information with maximum digital photos or other media for online viewing
- Open houses (based on availability and location)
- Strong internet/online presence: www.michaelkooistra.com, www.kw.com, www.GRAR.com, and a bunch of Keller Williams trickle-down websites including Realtor.com, lycos.com, Livingchoices.com, bobvila.com, realestate.com, homegain.com, RealtyTrac.com, HouseLocator.com, USAToday.com, home.bellsouth.net, RealEstateJournal.com (in Wall Street Journal on homes over $1M), yahoo real estate, Zillow.com, Google, cyberhomes, Yuvie, Homescape, AOL, and Trulia. Others added regularly as the internet world changes.
- Craigslist, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and usage of other such sites if appropriate
- Brochures/listing sheets/flyers as needed
- Personal or phone contact with other brokers in the area
- Mass emails within KW with alerts and changes…..MASS NETWORKING!
- Same mass emails to extensive contact list and other Brokers
- 24 hour online viewing with maximum digital pictures, video or other media as necessary
Regular market updates
- Professional advise on marketability of the home, showing advise, staging
- Attentive, highly responsive service
- Personal attention to all client’s needs
- Total feedback on all showings and open houses. I also keep track of every showing, time/date, agent, contact information, and showing feedback for each listing.
- Accurate and complete coverage of all negotiations, paperwork, financials, inspections, closing details
Michael’s approach is designed to provide the consumer the most bang for the buck. The more visible the listing is in the marketplace, the greater the chances for a sale, the faster the transaction will take place, and the more money to the consumer.